Roland Garros

So, Day Two of my trip to Paris and Day Two of Roland Garros. Tickets were secured for the Philippe Chatrier court, but who were we going to watch? Annoyingly Roland Garros only release the schedule of play the morning of, so the suspense was killing me. Fingers were crossed for Novak Djokovic...


Result! 

And look who was there to greet us when we arrived, just chillin:

Hey Roger! A special request- can you bring back that military jacket that you used to wear? This one. Because it was the campest thing I've ever seen and I loved it.

Yeah, I know the way. Don't test me...

Very important person honoured with a statue.

The first match.


Azarenka serves. In a very nice dress, might I add! 


Swoon!! I. Die. 

 Legs! That's all.   







Best trip ever.

Butter All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger